Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Project #13 - Icords?

Today was a bit of a throwback to 1992... Complete with snap barrettes and hot glue.  (Not my finest hour, I admit...)  I knitted up a length of icord and figured a little button flower would be a cute addition to Miss N's hair clip collection.  It was all good until the actual shaping of the flower when I had to actually reach for the barrette clips and hot glue...ugh.  I.  Hate.  Hot.  Glue...    The clips turned out cute, I took a flower I had laying around after it lost its center button and finished that off as well (it will be perfect for summer).  It didn't take long to remember why love sewing better than 'crafting' types of things...BUT, busy days tend to leave less time for projects than quiet ones!   I guess even the quick (well, in all honesty, I'm a slow knitter and the icord took me an hour and a half!) projects still have to get done.  Tomorrow will be back to more fun projects! Yay!  ")

On another note, lack of sleep and composing posts at midnight lends to hitting the 'save as draft' button rather than the 'publish' button for blog posts...  >.< 


No comments:

Post a Comment