Thursday, April 9, 2015

Project #15 - The cotton cleaning cloth

I wanted to crochet something quick today, I found the cutest clutch pattern but didn't have the right color yarn I wanted to use.  Then, I found a nice purse/handbag pattern but didn't have enough of one color to make it...grrr.  The frustration level was rising, the hours in the day were passing, no project was getting done.  I finally threw in the towel (err, washcloth?), and came across a quick but still pretty cleaning cloth pattern.  I honestly have never crocheted a washcloth before.  Ever.   This is an adorable and easy pattern, reasonably quick to whip out and could make a really nice gift for someone!

  (Today's gray pictures are brought to you by the lack of sun here, and having to rely on my workspace fluorescent lights. *sigh*)


No comments:

Post a Comment