Monday, April 13, 2015

Project #19 - Paracord zipper pulls

We are always rushing, I have a bit of a drive to the rink and traffic often mucks up my travel time so the 15 minute cushion to get pads & skates on before practice often gets cut short, and since there is nothing worse than fumbling with a zipper when you are in a hurry, the paracord zipper pulls were an immediate "I NEED those!" when I came across this video tutorial.  They are also handy for tiny little hands trying to maneuver tiny little zippers.  Each zipper pull uses about 30" of cord, I wanted mine shorter so I used 20", and takes seriously two minutes to make!  The only thing you need is paracord, scissors to cut it, and a lighter or other flame source to melt the ends.  So. Easy.   I needed two for each hockey bag, since it's a double zipper and had four made in less than 10 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment