Friday, April 10, 2015

Project #16 - Dog chew toys

If you google 'what to make with extra fleece' you will come across a bunch of photos and tutorials for what is apparently a thing.  Fleece dog toys.  Hu, who knew that was a thing?! I surely did not... I unearthed another unfortunate piece of obnoxiouse Orange fabric, this time it was fleece and for the life of me I can NOT remember what confounded project I ever would have purchased such a repulsive color for... *sigh*   Luckily I also found extra green fleece from the Very Hungry Caterpillar costume so together the green and orange actually look okay.  Simple tutorial here , as hack-job as you think it is going to be, keep pulling hard on those strips the green at the same time, then the orange, and it will tighten up to a beautiful knot.  I promise. ")

Now if only my dog weren't too old to care about toys...



No comments:

Post a Comment