Sunday, April 12, 2015

Project #17 - The only Snake I ever liked

I never met a snake I liked, nope, not a single one... They are creepy and slithery and a creature I think should exist while never being seen by humans!   That being said, it's really something when I come across a picture of a snake that makes me go "aww!".  

This was a major yarn de-stash, I pulled out my cotton yarns and tossed them in a bag and went willy nilly with the color changes.... I love symmetry, this project was so out of the box it almost made my head hurt.  I actually had to *try* to be random with the colors.  This project was so fun, so simple, but did take two days worth of free time to complete.  My hand hurts.  I love my snake though, all 142 cm of him! (That's about 56 inches or 4 ft 8 in for you metrically challenged...) I think he has a home here...



No comments:

Post a Comment